- Krystal R. Cleghorn White female DOB: 9/25/83 Chickasaw, OK Charges: Trespassing on private property and failure to appear on a prostitution charge in Canadian County.
- Rhonda Lynn Crites (arrested as Rhonda Lynn Cole) White female DOB: 2/5/70 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
- Johnny Nunez Garcia Mexican male DOB: 11/13/79 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
- Tonya Marie Grummons White female DOB: 2/12/75 Drumright, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
- Laura Marie Adair (arrested as Laura Marie Justus) White female DOB: 8/6/61 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage and fugitive from justice.
- Jason Glenn Kaufman White male DOB: 2/25/64 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
- Jesus Magallans Mexican male DOB: 4/2/83 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
- Lam Nguyen Asian male DOB: 9/25/59 OKC, OK Charge: Offering to engage.
South Robinson Ave. has been the subject of numerous citizen complaints over the years.
Following Oklahoma City vice officers was local news station FOX25.
FOX25 interviewed several of the arrested prostitutes and Vice Lieutenant Doug Kimberlin.
During the interview, Lt. Kimberlin explained that his unit does more than simply arrest prostitutes. Kimberlin claimed that he puts the arrested prostitutes in touch with organizations that can help get them off the streets. Specifically, Lt. Kimberlin claimed they put them in touch with religious organizations and women's organizations. Kimberlin went so far as to say "we've done way more than eliminate the prostitution... we've hopefully given someone a better life."
We here at JohnTV.com knew better.
Within days of the sting, most of the women arrested were back on the street once again prostituting.
JohnTV.com's own Brian Bates, aka the Video Vigilante, interviewed one of the arrested prostitutes and questioned her on Lt. kimberlin's claims.
Rhonda Crites, 37, confirmed what Bates already knew - Oklahoma City vice is more concerned out public appearance than actually addressing the problem.
Crites explained that none of Lt. Kimberlin's claims of aid, much less "a better life," were true.
See video below for the proof.