According to police reports, the victim, a 22-year old woman from Wichita, was kidnapped by Christopher Lavell Kelly, 28 (above left), and Darren Keith Fue, 43 (above right). Both men listed home addresses in Wichita.
Police allege that the victim was brought to Oklahoma last Tuesday (11/6/07) and immediately taken to South Robinson Ave in the Capitol Hill community of South Oklahoma City. The victim claims she was forced to prostitute herself for the monetary benefit of the two men.
Last Friday, the victim was able to call her father in Wichita and tell him she was being held against her will at the Executive Inn on South I-35.
The victim's father called police, who in turn responded to room 115.
According to police, when officers pulled in front of the hotel room, Kelly initially opened the door and "immediately slammed the door shut when he saw [a] police car."
After several minutes Kelly opened the door and the victim was allowed to speak to police.
The victim told police on the scene that the two men "threatened to kick her ass" if she refused to prostitute herself. The victim went on to tell police that "she was in fear for her life and was afraid to leave."
The two men were placed under arrest on suspicion of pimping and kidnapping.
Fue was currently wanted on outstanding Oklahoma County warrants.
The two men were transported and booked into the Oklahoma County jail. Both are being held on bail in excess of $50,000.
- Videos of examples of street prostitution on South Robinson can be found below. JohnTV.com does grant permission for news outlets to air footage we publish to YouTube.com - simply email us for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org and give credit to JohnTV.com..
- Prostitution in Oklahoma City - Robinson Minute 03/2007
- OKC Police Crack Down on Street Prostitution
- Prostitute and her 'John' Busted Near Kids
- Old Man Picks Up Hooker with Kids
- OCPD's Zero Tolerance Approach to Prostitutes!
- Lowe's Delivery Driver Caught Having Sex with Hooker
- Wichita Eagle newspaper (JohnTV.com mentioned)